OK all you who claim the conspiracy theory, all you who were eye witnesses and other assorted expertise, deal with this
There is a large suppository of information and e-books on the Martin Bryant Port Arthur Massacre that occurred in Tasmania. It is probably the most comprehensive compilation of documents relating to the subject that exists. There is a lot more to come. Martin Bryant, allegedly, acting alone, carried out the Port Arthur massacre on Sunday 28th April 1996. If so, can you reconcile the following facts with the official story?
Of all people in this country, Pauline Hanson should know about injustices and fight against them. In two of the e-books its on record that Pauline Hanson expressed real doubt about Bryant’s guilt.
I stand by one thing, this was a setup to disarm the population. Some think John Howard was a wonderful Prime Minister. He and Peter Costello were great with finance but thats all. Outside that I hold the opinion he is a traitor and only serving the Agenda 21 policy.
1. On the Sunday morning, two hours before the murders, ten of the senior managers of Port Arthur were taken to safety many miles away up the east coast,for a two day seminar with a vague agenda and no visiting speakers. Was the timing of this trip a mere coincidence?
2. Also just before the shootings the only two policemen in the region were called away on a wild goose chase. They were sent to the Coal Mine at Salt Water River, to investigate a heroin drug stash which turned out to be soap powder. This was too far for them to get to the Broad Arrow Cafe in time to be of any use. Had a policeman remained at Dunalley he would have closed the swing bridge to prevent the killer(s) from escaping from the peninsula. Did Bryant, IQ 66, organise this decoy?
3. Big Mortuary Truck. Before the massacre, a specially-built 22 person capacity mortuary truck was built. It attracted some derision at the time, but its effective use at Port Arthur was unquestioned. After the massacre it was advertised, unsuccessfully, for sale via the internet, then converted for another purpose. Without the foresight of Port Arthur, why build it? When it had proven its worth, why get rid of it? Another coincidence?
4. Martin Bryant has never been properly identified as the gunman. A young woman who ate her lunch near the gunman just before 1.30 said he had a freckled face. Graham Collyer, the wounded ex-soldier, who had the best opportunity to observe the killer, said he had a pock-marked or acned face. Neither description fits Bryant who has a beautifully smooth complexion. Graham Collyer says that it was not Bryant who shot him in the neck.
5. Illegal Photo. On 30th April the Hobart Mercury printed an old photo of Martin Bryant on the front page. This was illegal because at that stage some of the witnesses had not yet been asked to identify the killer, and the photo would have become fixed in the minds of the witnesses. When one witness was asked to describe the clothing worn by the gunman, she described the clothing on the old photo instead of what the gunman had worn. The Mercury newspaper was not prosecuted for breaking the law.
6. Mrs Wendy Scurr, nurse, tour guide and Ambulance Officer, rang the police at 1.32 pm to report the shooting. She and other medics then cared for the injured and the dead without any police protection for six and a half hours. Who ordered the armed police to stop at Tarana, where they had a barbecue? The police who arrived by boats were a stone’s throw away from the main crime scene, the cafe, and they too failed to come in to see what was going on. Was this meant to increase the trauma of the survivors?
7. Three more shots were fired at Port Arthur at 6.30pm while Bryant was at Seascape. Who fired those shots?
8. Same Question – Different Answer. At a recent Forensics Seminar in Queensland where the Tasmanian Police forensic gun inspector, Gerard Dutton, gave a lecture, the first question came from Mr Ian McNiven. He asked if there was any empirical evidence to link Martin Bryant to the Broad Arrow Cafe. Sargent Dutton immediately closed the 15 minute question time and would not reply. When McNiven managed to say “I have here Graham Collyer’s police statement…”, Sgt Dutton threatened him with arrest and called for security agents to escort McNiven out of the building.
When Dutton was asked the same question in America by a Doctor at a seminar, he replied truthfully – “There is no empirical evidence to link Bryant to the cafe.”
9. Yet a police video tape exists which proves that the police had an excellent opportunity to get DNA samples and finger prints of the gunman. The video briefly shows the blue sports bag on a cafe table. The gunman had carried his 3 rifles in this bag and left it right next to his drinking glass, his Solo soft drink can, knife, fork, plate, video cameras, etc. Why did the police fail to take DNA samples and finger prints?
10. According to the official story, Bryant first killed David and Sally Martin at Seascape Cottage in the morning, then went on to Port Arthur. Yet two policemen have reported seeing a naked woman with black hair, screaming and running from one building to another at Seascape well into the afternoon. If Sally Martin was dead, who was this woman?
11. Proof of other gunmen in Seascape Cottage. While Bryant was calmly talking to police by telephone in the cottage during the ‘siege’ and the conversation was recorded, someone else fired an SKK rifle 20 times. In the transcript the gunfire is recorded as ‘coughs’ but an electronic analysis of one of the ‘coughs’ shows that it was an SKK shot.
12. Two More Very Handy Seminars. On the Sunday morning, some 25 specialist doctors (Royal Australian College of Surgeons) from all over Australia had attended a training course in Hobart, and their last lecture was on Terrorist Attack and Gunshot Wounds. They stayed on to take care of the wounded victims.
13. Also, more than 700 reporters from 17 nations came to a seminar in Hobart. They were asked to arrive during the week-end as the seminar was due to begin early on Monday morning. How handy to have 700 scribblers churning out their anti-gun and disarmament propaganda to the whole world!
14. “There will never be uniform Gun Laws in Australia until we see a massacre somewhere in Tasmania” said Barry Unsworth, NSW Premier, December, 1987 at a conference in Hobart. Prophecy or Planning?
15. “If we don’t get it right this time (gun laws) next time there is a massacre, and there will be, then they’ll take all our guns off us”, said the deputy prime minister, Tim Fischer in May 1996. Who is the “THEY” who would order the removal of our guns? Did Fischer let slip that gun confiscation has been ordered by someone other than our own leaders.
a look back at australia’s own massacre that led to massive gun control and hand ins..understand that not every anomaly means there is a conspiracy..but if you put enough together into one place then a story can emerge..
and keep in mind that this never went to trial to be tested in front of a judge and the courts. left handed man with an IQ of 66 managed to do in very very quick time..
Add onto all this the following:
- The owner of this website is a proven military marksman that can put a round up a fly’s bum at 1000 paces with open sights, no scope.
- There are 2 locations of interest in this. The first is the cafe where the massacre happened. The second place is the boarding house where he lived and was alleged to have previously killed the two owners. What is fascinating to me is that he could have shot so well at the cafe but at the boarding house where it was surrounded by heaps of Police no-one got so much as a scratch there. Factually Bryant could not hit the broad side of a barn at 10 paces, seriously being such a super shot a few cops should have been taken out.
- First hand account from Michelle Widdowson who was there. Now tell me about conspiracy theories.
Tasmanian coroners were outside port Arthur while those victims were still alive , I went there and studied the place myself , I’ve weighed up all the facts and personally know law enforcement that were present …the whole thing stinks , a ferry full of American tourists was an hour late they were going to be the victims to enforce American gun control too …when the snipers started a gentleman in a suit in the coffee shop said ” not them not now ” he was shot in the throat and killed to shut him up immediately and a witness.
- Consider this fact, the bleeding hearts who claim I am simply adding to the misery of the families and friends of the victims – “Yet every move made by relatives of the
deceased in calling for a Coronial Inquest has beensubsequently denied by the Tasmanian Coroner, Ian Matterson,as well as by Tasmania’s Attorney General, Ray Groom. Theexplanation was that an inquiry would only inflict more painupon the already sufficiently traumatized survivors”.
- The rifle in the cafe was positively identified by an ex RAAF serviceman as a Belgian L1A1 semi automatic. The very same one used by the Australian Army for many years. I am quite conversant with this rifle as its the same as the one I qualified on for my marksman’s badge. So yes I have my opinions on whether such high degree of accuracy from the hip is possible. It has the kick of a rampaging bull. To be fired from the shoulder only as a rule.
- Youtube statement from a Police Officer at the scene:
There is an e-book on the subject that pretty much covers everything.
In the e-book it makes the following statement:
“The only high profile individual who has dared to express doubts as to Bryant’s guilt is independent conservative politician Pauline Hanson, who is not highly regarded in many circles”.
This all seems to have suddenly changed with the sacking of Peter Rogers.
Another reference where Pauline Hanson says Martin Bryant Is Innocent
20 Years Corruption Deceit Lies
Show Cause Notice to Stephen Parry
Note: Stephen Parry quite unlawfully vacated Rod Culletons Senate Seat – join the dots here folks.
“Rod Culleton says senate president Stephen Parry has no right to declare his seat vacant and is warning him to withdraw his actions. The former One Nation Senator is this morning insisting reports of his political demise have been greatly exaggerated and is threatening legal action to prove it”.
Leaked DPP Documents
SUBMISSION TO AUSTRALIAN PRESS COUNCIL RE NEWS CORP AUSTRALIA
Then there is this
The most damaging bit of all, let that sink in, if this document is real, Bryant is not guilty.